Simons Holidays is providing complete travel insurance through associate partners ,If you have to travel for work, education or leisure, you would want to have the peace of mind that everything has been taken care of during the course of travel. In the case of inconveniences, such as ill-health, lost baggage or various other unfortunate events, it would be difficult to get financial aid in a place you aren’t familiar with. To secure yourself against a host of potential travelling risks, choose Simons Travel Insurance.
Simons Holidays plans are formulated to help you while you are travelling to or within an unfamiliar region. We offer 3 types of travel plans for you to choose from:
- 1.Business/Leisure – This type of plan door-to-door coverage and several other forms of coverage such as Adventure Sports, senior citizens and payment in accordance to usage features. To learn more about Business/Leisure Travel Insurance.
- 2.Corporate – For this type of insurance, we do not ask for any medical check-ups. It is custom-made in accordance to the company and you have access to a portal for online certificate issuance at your premises, giving you complete control. To learn more about Corporate travel Insurance.
- 3.Student plans – Student’s travel insurance provides door-to-door coverage as well as sponsor protection and study interruption coverage. To learn more about student travel insurance.
The most common risks that are covered by travel insurance are :
- Medical expenses
- Emergency evacuation/repatriation
- Overseas funeral expenses
- Accidental death, injury or disablement benefit
- Delayed departure
- Loss, theft or damage to personal possessions and money (including travel documents)
- Delayed baggage (and emergency replacement of essential items)
- Legal assistance
- Personal liability and rental car damage excess
Common Exclusions :
- Pre-existing medical conditions
- War or terrorism
- Pregnancy related expenses
- Injury or illness caused by alcohol or drug use